As part of providing the TNI Telecom Inc Website, TNI Telecom may obtain personal information about Users from the following sources:
- Information Users provide in connection with registering for the TNI Telecom Inc Website and in connection with creating User profiles. The information we collect may include, without limitation: first name, last name, city, state, address, postal code, phone, email address, social security numbers or tax identification numbers, banking and credit card information, and billing address.
- Information Users provide in communication with TNI Telecom regarding the service, support, etc.
- Information TNI Telecom automatically collects regarding your use of the TNI Telecom Inc Website.
- Information regarding interactions between Users, specifically Clients (who obtain or manage labor services) and Resources (who provide labor services), including information about an Assignment, compensation arrangements, reviews, and/or complaints.
- Information from third parties, including verification services, consumer reporting services, payment processing services, and other online and offline sources.
- Information we receive from a third-party credit score, background check, or drug test provider in response to a User request to acquire and post such information.
TNI Telecom uses this information to provide, operate, evaluate, and improve the TNI Telecom Inc Website; to manage our business; to communicate with Users about their use of the TNI Telecom Inc Website or about other topics that may be of interest to them; and to provide new and enhanced TNI Telecom Inc Website services.
Cookies and Other Technical Data
TNI Telecom may share User information with other Users and with third parties that provide the TNI Telecom Inc Website services, and perform services on our behalf, for example to process credit card payments or to facilitate our operational or promotional communications with Users. We may disclose User information to third parties when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena or search warrant, or in the course of a legal or regulatory proceeding. We may also disclose User information as we believe appropriate to enforce or apply our rights under our agreements with Users, or to protect the rights, property or safety of TNI Telecom and its Users and others, including exchanging information for fraud detection and prevention. If there is a change of control in TNI Telecom’s business (whether by merger, sale, or otherwise), its User information could be sold as part of that transaction and could be used by the purchaser. However, if that business materially changes this statement or the information-handling practices as described in this statement, that business may be required by law to notify you by email and/or through a notice posted on our Site, and to give you a choice as to whether your existing information is used or disclosed in a new manner.
How We Protect Your Information
TNI Telecom takes commercially reasonable steps to protect User information from unauthorized access, use, modification, and deletion
Notice to Users Outside the United States